Friday, March 15, 2024

#JoinMe - Road to #FinancialIndependence #DebtFreeJourney #InvestingForTheFuture #CreditRepair #FutureHomeowner

 


I want to discuss a topic that is very personal to many of us:

--Finances.

I know this has been a book blog (which isn't doing super well just yet), but I'd like to make the offer to have anyone who would like to join me on my journey toward financial independence.

This will be difficult, but transparency and honesty for where I currently am financially is super important.

So feel free to share as we go (if you feel comfortable), follow my blog, and comment on posts -- let's do this journey together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PA to:

Mystee Ryann
Aurorah Wraith
Faith in Print Publishing
Rustic Roots

Two PA Spaces Available

Please let me know how I can customize my services to meet your needs and budget
whisperingpeace.2018@gmail.com

Readers

©Faith Jameson 2018-2024. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels (others in drop down menus)

2018 (11) 3 Stars (2) 4 Stars (12) 5 Stars (16) Book Covers (2) Cowboy (5) Cozy Mystery (9) Fantasy (11) Intro (1) Mystery (2) PSP Tags (1) Romance (4) Vampire (11)

Copyright © Whiskey Whispers | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com