Monday, July 11, 2022

Part 1: Upcoming #BookReviews - #Series #Fanatic


I am a fanatic over series.

So, I am going to re-read some series books I have sitting around since I rarely ever read anything over and they sit on my shelves and collect dust.

In no order, I'll just jump around - but eventually they will all be on blog.

Anyone have good series suggestions? Especially with romance? (Erotica is OK too)

**Be watching for part 2 of this post

1) Sookie Stackhouse Series - Charlaine Harris
When I first read them, I really enjoyed them. As they went on - I did start loosing interest. They just weren't as good anymore. But, I am a series girl and never start one to not finish, so kept buying them anyway. I did just discover (honest - just today) that there is a book 13.5 called After Dead that wraps up what happened to many of the characters in the novels.

Taking into consideration the time line and added anthology stories - this will be 23 reviews.

2) Twilight Series  - Stephanie Meyers
I hated the movies - mainly because of the actors, and it killed off what I actually thought about Meyers' writing ability. I'm going to re-read them with an open mind and try to put those awful movies out of memory.

4 reviews

3) Red Team Series - Elaine Levine
I was reading this series - and so in love with it - then life happened. I got up to book 4, which was a novella covering Kit and Ivy's wedding. After that I kind of washed away from books. I am thrilled to see that she has added many more. So, a few will be read overs but the rest will be brand new to me.

13 reviews

4) Black Dagger Brotherhood - JR Ward
I read a few of these years ago and remember stopping at the male/male one she released. I guess I'll give the first ones a re-read and get on with the rest of the series.

21 reviews

5) Immortals After Dark - Kresley Cole
I must admit I've never read any of these - so I am looking forward to it. I've come to the conclusion that the many new books have stumped my love of reading. Many are mostly the same. Maybe if I go back to the oldies - and then I'm selective about my new - I will find that love of reading and start devouring ten books a week again

18 reviews

6) The MacCarrick Brothers - Kresley Cole
Another that I've never read - but - hey, why not.

3 reviews

7) MacLoed's of Skye - Monica MacCarthy
Monica MacCarthy set up my love for adult reading and especially for Highlander romance. I'll be re-reading this trilogy.

3 reviews

8) Campbell Trilogy - Monica McCarthy
Just as Ms. MacCarthy set me to fall for hot Highlanders - Jamie Campbell will also be my very first (and still most loved) book boyfriend. Another trilogy re-read for me.

3 reviews

9) Highland Guard - Monica MacCarthy
I must admit to having read some of these, but not all. So, some will be repeats with others being brand new.

13 reviews

10) Highlander Books - Karen Marie Moning
I know I've read a few of these ages ago and I'm not even sure they're a series. But I'll give a re-read and pick up the others and see how I feel about her writing all these years later.

8 reviews

11) Enforcers Series - Maya Banks
I'll admit, I know Ms. Banks from her Highland novels and I was super surprised when I went to her very well organized website and saw all the other series. I've read none of these, but they sound great.

3 reviews

12) Surrender Series - Maya Banks
Same as above - random find on her website

3 reviews

13) McCabe Trilogy - Maya Banks
I know I've read at least one of these - so the re-reads may hold some surprise.

3 reviews

14) Montgomerys & Armstrongs Series
Again, I am pretty sure I've read at least one.

3 reviews


**Be watching for Part 2 of this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PA to:

Mystee Ryann
Aurorah Wraith
Faith in Print Publishing
Rustic Roots

Two PA Spaces Available

Please let me know how I can customize my services to meet your needs and budget
whisperingpeace.2018@gmail.com

Readers

©Faith Jameson 2018-2024. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels (others in drop down menus)

2018 (11) 3 Stars (2) 4 Stars (12) 5 Stars (16) Book Covers (2) Cowboy (5) Cozy Mystery (9) Fantasy (11) Intro (1) Mystery (2) PSP Tags (1) Romance (4) Vampire (11)

Copyright © Whiskey Whispers | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com