Monday, August 8, 2022

#BookReviews #ARCTeams #ReTweets #GuestPosts #Television #Promo & More Oh My! #writingcommunity #readingcommunity

 



As you can tell, I am forever a series girl. However, things are changing and so must I.


I will still snatch on to series reviews first. Things that are coming:

  • I will be adding TV and Movie reviews (both old and new) as well.
  • Series book reviews
  • Non-series book reviews
  • Guest Posts
  • Teaser opportunities 
  • ARC Team Shares
  • Need a new ARC team member? I still have availability to add one or two more
  • Just need a promo? Contact me as soon as you know -space is limited
  • Author interviews
  • ReTweet tea shares (I do have space to be on one or to more teams if you are in need)
Please contact me: whisperingpeace.2018@gmail.com

Also find me on Twitter & Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PA to:

Mystee Ryann
Aurorah Wraith
Faith in Print Publishing
Rustic Roots

Two PA Spaces Available

Please let me know how I can customize my services to meet your needs and budget
whisperingpeace.2018@gmail.com

Readers

©Faith Jameson 2018-2024. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels (others in drop down menus)

2018 (11) 3 Stars (2) 4 Stars (12) 5 Stars (16) Book Covers (2) Cowboy (5) Cozy Mystery (9) Fantasy (11) Intro (1) Mystery (2) PSP Tags (1) Romance (4) Vampire (11)

Copyright © Whiskey Whispers | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com