Monday, September 19, 2022

#Book Review - The Trouble with Texas Cowboys by Carolyn Brown



Description

Can a girl ever have too many cowboys?No sooner does pint-sized spitfire Jill Cleary set foot on Fiddle Creek Ranch than she finds herself in the middle of a hundred-year-old feud. Quaid Brennan and Tyrell Gallagher are both tall, handsome, and rich...and both are courting Jill to within an inch of her life. She's doing her best to give these feuding ranchers equal time-too bad it's dark-eyed Sawyer O'Donnell who makes her blood boil and her hormones hum...
My Thoughts:
Sometimes I really wonder how I miss all of these series. I always end up reviewing the 2nd, or 3rd, or 5th book in them and wonder how I'd missed them for so long. I may have to start taking a book for review and then reading all the ones that are previous before the newest. I'm a series junkie.

What I liked about this book is that it wasn't essentially the storyline of "man trying to save family ranch" - while Jill is going to inherit it, it does allow for a different direction to the story.

Another definite like for me was it wasn't an instant "holy hell I love you and have to have you" romance. It built up through the book as you got to know the characters. This was definitely a good read and I'd love to work the rest of the series into my TBR pile.


 My Rating: 4 of 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PA to:

Mystee Ryann
Aurorah Wraith
Faith in Print Publishing
Rustic Roots

Two PA Spaces Available

Please let me know how I can customize my services to meet your needs and budget
whisperingpeace.2018@gmail.com

Readers

©Faith Jameson 2018-2024. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels (others in drop down menus)

2018 (11) 3 Stars (2) 4 Stars (12) 5 Stars (16) Book Covers (2) Cowboy (5) Cozy Mystery (9) Fantasy (11) Intro (1) Mystery (2) PSP Tags (1) Romance (4) Vampire (11)

Copyright © Whiskey Whispers | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com